- Pacific Edge Magazine recognizes leaders from HLTA at their “A Toast to 2015″ event.
- HLTA holds homelessness press conference on Maui
- NEWS! HLTA holds homelessness press conference at the Hilton Hawaiian Village (press coverage)
- Discounted exhibit space: 2015 Hawaii Lodging, Hospitality & Foodservice Expo (July 8 & 9, 2015)
- HLTA events calendar has been updated for 2015
- 37th Annual Visitor Industry Charity Walk
- 2015 Legislative Update
- “Saturday Briefing” by Dr. Richard Kelley, Outrigger Hotels & Resorts
Hawaii Lodging & Tourism Association Spadea, featured at our 188th General Membership Meeting.
Special Thanks to the Honolulu Star-Advertiser!
CLICK PICTURES BELOW FOR SPADEA IMAGES
Spadea Page 1 Spadea Page 2
The Results are in! the 37th Annual Visitor Industry Charity Walk is another success!
Throughout the month of May the hospitality industry along with communities throughout the State of Hawaii put over 11,000 pairs of “slippahs” forward to take part in the 37th iteration of the Visitor Industry Charity Walk. May 2nd marked the Lanai and Molokai walks, May 9th held the Big Island and Maui island walks, and the Oahu and Kauai walks took place on May 16th. Coupled with the funds raised at the May 9th Hawaii for Hawaii Event at the Hilton Hawaiian Village, the Hospitality Industry was able to raise a whopping $2.2 million statewide for local charities.
For further details read the full press release: VICW 2015 Visitor Industry Charity Walk Results
For HLTA’s legislative recap coupled with a complete list of bills tracked during the 2015 Legislative Session, click HERE .
For information on the legislative process, the Hawai‘i State Legislature has a wonderful resource called “A Citizen’s Guide to Participation in the Legislative Process,” which you can find here.
You may also view the bills, status of bills, committee reports & hearing notices at the legislative website: http://www.capitol.hawaii.gov